The First and Only National Standard of Excellence for Home Technology Companies
“HTA Certified firms undergo a rigorous background check to ensure they are technically competent, demonstrate solid customer service, and have a positive reputation. Less than 10% of companies will reach this status!”
Vineyard Sound Integration
is Proudly HTA Certified
What’s different about HTA Certified companies?
- Seasoned professionals in the Cape Cod and Nantucket, MA area with proven technical expertise in professional home automation and AV installations
- World-class ongoing aftercare service
- Endorsements from manufacturers, local industry peers, and design/build professionals
- Comprehensive background checks for all new employees
- Proven, stellar business performance
- An exceptional reputation you can trust
- Passed a very stringent 3rd party vetting system
- Less than 3% of integration companies have met the HTA standard
What to Expect from an HTA Certified Company
When you hire someone to transform your home in Cape Cod or Nantucket, the professional home automation and AV installation firm you choose will have an immense impact on how you live. The Home Technology Association, an unbiased third party organization, has taken the guesswork out of deciding who is trustworthy, who is technically qualified and which companies have a proven history of taking unrivaled care of their clients. When you hire a company who has been evaluated and certified to meet the HTA’s stringent standards, you can rest easy in the knowledge that you will love your new home technology.
HTA Budget Calculator
Have a new project?
The Home Technology Association’s brand-agnostic budget tool is the first step. Just answer 17 questions for a realistic, unbiased budget range for your next project.